Monday, May 25, 2009

pictures!

here are only a few pictures of this amazing experience so far...











view from my balcony





on my walk to school...looks pretty normal, right?







looking at Temple University Rome from across the Tiber river


the Spanish Steps... my favorite hang out place so far


me in front of the Trevi fountain!! my FAVORITE so far!!






the medieval town of Todi in Umbria


Todi, how adorable is this?



the view of the countryside from Todi



kissesss!

in front of our apartment building :)

much, much, MUCH more to come..
until next time..... <3

2 comments:

  1. I got sunburn today... I wish I was in Rome....sunburn from Rome just seems so much more enjoyable than sunburn from the pool at enilys grandmas house. Hahaha oh erieee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww hahaha...i'm gonna go ahead and say it..i may ACTUALLY get sort of tan here! im surprised, i havent gotten burnt so far and i have been in the sun a bunch. my arms are lookin a litttttle tan!!! my face isnt sunburned yet, which is pretty much a miracle, however i have been putting on sfp 15 moisturizer, spf 15 cover up, and sometimes spf 15 sun tan lotion. mwahaha. buttt still rome sunburned might be cooler...come visit?

    ReplyDelete